Please read the following carefully in order to understand our process with regards to personal information and how we collect, use and disclose personal information.
Listed below are the types of personal information that we may collect and process from you:
- Your Name
- Home and business address
- Wireless number
- Short message service, text message address, wireless device address
- Credit or debit card or other payment information
- Demographic information
Any kind of information that may be required in identifying you as an individual or allow online or offline with you as an individual, is subject to be collected and processed by us. The information will be acquired from the forms filled in by the user through Services. This will also include the information provided during the time of registration in order to use and subscribe to the Services and post material to the Services. We may even ask for information if you report a problem to us through the Services or enter a competition or promotion that is sponsored by us. We may even keep correspondence in case of you contacting us in any way. We may ask you to complete surveys in order for research purposes however, responding to them is optional.
All the details regarding any transaction carried out through Services and the fulfillment of order through services will also be stored. The details pertaining to your visits to the website and the use of other Services might also be stored. This includes traffic data, location data, weblogs or any sort of communication data that is required to complete our billing processes and the resources that you can access. If you choose to log in to Facebook using our Services, that information will be stored as well.
Confidentiality and Security
In accordance with the applicable privacy laws, any information that you share with us through the Services will be held securely. We do not provide any personal information to a third-party service without your direct consent.
Information collected from our visitors
- Cookies – Our aim while providing the Services is to make it as easy and reliable as possible. In order to do this, we might have to store small amounts of data on your smartphone or computer. This includes small files called cookies. Do note that these cookies cannot be used to identify you individually. Cookies are small pieces of information that are used to improve the quality and reliability of the Services provided. The Cookies used by services is only meant to collect non-personal information. Every time you visit a site, a cookie is created that contains a unique anonymous number. Cookies are stored in the cookie directory of your hard drive and remain in it even after your session has expired. You are allowed to not accept the Cookie and you will still have access to the majority of content available through Services. You can even specify that your browser prompts you before a cookie is stored on your hard disk in order for you to manually choose if you want to allow or disallow the cookie.
- Newsletters – If you sign up to receive newsletter from us, the information that you provide us to use our Services will be used as well. If you choose to discontinue the newsletters, you will be removed from the mailing list and all your details will be deleted from our records as well.
Log files are used to record your use of our Services. All the log file information from our users is put together to make a layout of the Services and the information related to the Services based on how they are used by the users. Log files are not meant to contain any sort of personal user information. If you receive an HTML format of the newsletter, your opening of the newsletter email will be notified to us. Furthermore, any links clicked in the newsletter will also be stored. Such open statistics are used by us to estimate the popularity of our content and help us make better decisions in the future in terms of content and formatting.
How is your personal information used?
Listed below are the ways in which your personal information is used
- To make sure that the content provided by the Services is shown in the most effective manner possible for your computer and other devices
- To provide you with information regarding our products and services that we feel you might be interested in, unless, you have specifically opted out of not receiving such information.
- To carry out all obligations related to the agreement entered between you and us.
- To ensure your participation in our Services whenever you choose to do so
- To notify you about any changes made to our Services
Disclosure of information
We may disclose your personal information to third party services as follows:
- We may choose to disclose personal user information to a third party in order for them to provide a service that you have requested from such a party.
- In case there is an event that we choose to sell or buy any businesses or assets, we may choose to disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer
- We may also allow others to put out advertisements on our behalf on the Internet and also provide statistical analysis of our services.